Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Movie recommendations please !
[video=youtube;xabuZwG3XyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xabuZwG3XyM[/video].. Before The Conjuring, there was Annabelle. Doesn't look anyway near as good as The Conjuring but I'm still going to watch it when it comes on the movie channels.
Reply
[video=youtube;74eJaVQFybI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74eJaVQFybI[/video]..I've always loved Kevin but I don't know about this one coming in Feb. Seems to be different takes on the movie from folks. Seems there is a difference of opinion on the white guy and the Mexicans. I really don't get it. Guess I'll know more when I see the movie. I do like movies based on true stories. Shaking from seeing The Conjuring again tonight :laugh:
Reply
Music Head Wrote:sorry, I'm not much of a movie guy
ADD I think
anything over an hour and I gotta move on

My feelings exactly...and I'm sitting here in my skivvies with a glass and a fag in my hand. TV (Netflix) is the way to go...
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
jazzboCR Wrote:My feelings exactly...and I'm sitting here in my skivvies with a glass and a fag in my hand. TV (Netflix) is the way to go...

I love movies!! Don't care much for the 3 hr. or 4 hr. ones though. Never tried Netflix. No need. I have all the movie channels.
Reply
jazzboCR Wrote:My feelings exactly...and I'm sitting here in my skivvies with a glass and a fag in my hand. TV (Netflix) is the way to go...

Watch 'The Accidental Death of a Cyclist' - very good documentary. Also 'Beyond the Edge'. Both had me hooked.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
Netflix for Canadians isn't that good. I finally saw Argo! Good movie with a Canadian involvement!

Sometimes I surf for a half hour or more and watch something I really didn't want to or just pack it in!...lol. I think mega media company Rogers is offering a cheaper and better alternative sometime soon.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Seems like youtube used to have more full length movies on there but not anymore. Shame!!
Reply
rebelgirl Wrote:Seems like youtube used to have more full length movies on there but not anymore. Shame!!

Can't reply to this directly but here are sources of the movies that are available online for free (YouTube and others):

http://fulllengthmoviesonyoutube.blogspot.com/
http://fulllengthmoviesonyoutube.blogspot.com/
http://www.moviefork.com/
http://www.ovguide.com/browse_movies?po=free
http://websearch.about.com/od/freemovies...movies.htm
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
http://fulllengthmoviesonyoutube.blogspot.com/ Alot of those movies I never heard of or did not like. I do love Con Air!! Didn't go through the rest of them. I got tired :laugh:
Reply
[video=youtube;yqlE-7PP7Ho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqlE-7PP7Ho[/video].. Looks like a interesting movie. Darling little girl!!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Will there a Barbershop 4 movie? sing-a-long 2 3,571 22-10-2023, 10:12
Last Post: JeromeD
Big Grin New movie- russian/armenian/asian female model film sing-a-long 0 975 14-10-2023, 04:20
Last Post: sing-a-long
Big Grin What movie do you enjoy? sing-a-long 0 944 10-04-2023, 16:54
Last Post: sing-a-long
  YESTERDAY - new movie release SteveO 1 1,688 03-07-2019, 19:07
Last Post: SteveO
  The New Elton John Movie ....OK but.... gryphon 5 2,837 31-05-2019, 20:32
Last Post: SteveO
  worst casting in a movie oldies65 7 3,886 18-10-2016, 04:01
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Barbra Streisand - Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway Music Head 1 2,112 09-09-2016, 13:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Great Songs From a Movie lady layne 1 3,048 03-12-2015, 05:47
Last Post: Clive Harrison
  movie logos jazzboCR 0 2,079 17-07-2014, 00:47
Last Post: jazzboCR
  2014 promises to be a movie goers paradise Amurcomusic 0 1,735 03-07-2014, 08:07
Last Post: Amurcomusic

Forum Jump: