Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Describe the user above you!
#11
Music Head Wrote:doing something productive no doubt

anyway I'm supposed to describe you
5 words? can't do it
I'm cheating

torn between classic rock and computer generated instruments

8 words, sorry

Pretty accurate - you've got me down to a T. The T stands for Totally Twisted.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#12
The one I cannot describe is SteveO??? Any ideas anyone?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#13
Jerome Wrote:The one I cannot describe is SteveO??? Any ideas anyone?
Mr. Happy is all I got

the guy never gets pissed about nothing
dammit!

Reply
#14
Shiny Happy Person.......(and jokes aside, I think that's exactly what he is - good call MH)
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#15
Jerome Wrote:Shiny Happy Person.......(and jokes aside, I think that's exactly what he is - good call MH)
much better
thank you

Reply
#16
Don't really know anyone on forum
Hello music fans. I make music and write my own lyrics. I mainly specialize in hip hop and alternative, with mixtures of pop. I also sometimes do dubstep or electronica songs for the people who like that stuff. Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_csIX...Q/featured
Reply
#17
The Twisted Project Wrote:Don't really know anyone on forum
and we don't know you or we could come up with something better
if you stick around and contribute we can get to know you

Reply
#18
Hey Twisted Sister, the longer you are here the more we get to 'see' the person. I don't like some of what CH or MH does, they don't like some of what I do. I might not like what you do and vice versa. So be it. Horses for courses. None of us ever really agree on anything but from time to time we learn something from each other. It's that simple. It's just as well we aren't the members of the G8 or the world would be in serious trouble indeed.....
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#19
Jerome Wrote:Hey Twisted Sister, the longer you are here the more we get to 'see' the person. I don't like some of what CH or MH does, they don't like some of what I do. I might not like what you do and vice versa. So be it. Horses for courses. None of us ever really agree on anything but from time to time we learn something from each other. It's that simple. It's just as well we aren't the members of the G8 or the world would be in serious trouble indeed.....
hey man, what do I do that you don't like?
everything you do I like
now my feelings are hurt

Reply
#20
I mean what you listen to - not what you do per say. Comprendo?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you a facebook user survey techman 6 3,084 17-03-2011, 15:19
Last Post: ken138888

Forum Jump: