Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Favourite Pop Artists
#11
Kochie Wrote:I would probably have to go with ABBA, wonderful musicians who kept spinning out one hit after another in the mid - late 70's.

I've been tempted to buy the Gold:Greatest Hits collection. Is it worth it buying any of the individual albums? Also, what about the Momma Mia movie? I might, might go see that. Maybe to a late showing when no one is around... Confusedtraightface:
Reply
#12
It's easier for me to list the ones I hate to listen to. Britney Spears and Mariah Carey tops the hate list, followed closely by Spice Girls. I mean what are they?:angry:

Anyway, sorry for the unwanted opinion.
As for an appropriate reply, I would say Sir Elton John is among the ones I can listen to without feeling much irritated.Confusedtraightface:
"never met a wiseman if so it's a woman!"
Reply
#13
I'm gonna have to go with MJ too! MJ and Madonna were my two picks from the 80s.. i wore their albums thin! Smile Ohh i also loved Donna Summer
Reply
#14
Actually I do like the Madonna Confessions song.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#15
JonG Wrote:I've been tempted to buy the Gold:Greatest Hits collection. Is it worth it buying any of the individual albums? Also, what about the Momma Mia movie? I might, might go see that. Maybe to a late showing when no one is around... Confusedtraightface:
I bought the ABBA 'The Definitive Collection' which is all the ABBA singles on 2 CD's.

CD 1 is absolute brilliance and a bliss to listen to.

Can't exactly say the same for CD 2.

But overall if you like ABBA you should at least buy their greatest hits CD.
Reply
#16
I wandered onto this thread and have suddenly been reminded about ABBA - ABBA are brilliant!

I'd say get the Gold Album - absolutely perfect pop - (don't like the slow songs though)

.........and I think going to see Mamma Mia is a step too far.....
Reply
#17
Bumpity Bump !!
Reply
#18
i like pink as the best pop artist hands down
Reply
#19
my favourite pop artist is lady gaga
Reply
#20
lady gaga, britney spears, JT
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Lin-Manuel Miranda ft. Artists For Puerto Rico - Almost Like Praying Music Head 0 1,072 18-10-2017, 11:10
Last Post: Music Head
  Favourite 90's dance tunes geeeaidan 5 3,920 26-06-2015, 19:34
Last Post: jazzboCR
  who's your favourite new artist? JENJEN93 54 19,672 09-12-2013, 13:59
Last Post: tomford
  My confession: POP artists you are ashamed to like? abrocks22 13 5,610 16-11-2009, 11:59
Last Post: goth metal raver

Forum Jump: