Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pictures
#11
I have no answer to the problem
I have encountered the same issue with the size
the only way I have been able to post pics here is by first posting them on Facebook and then copying to here
a pain in the ass
which is probably why I don't post more pics here

Reply
#12
I tried, but I got an error. I don't understand anything of it. :confused::help:
Reply
#13
I'm the same as MH....FB, then copy.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#14
I cannot copy from FB.
Reply
#15
this is a test
gotta see if it works before I can comment

[Image: 373797_272293446154272_972491461_n.jpg?o...863bfdbde9]

Reply
#16
it worked
damn, Trace looks scared

anyway
here's what I did
this pic is from my Facebook
clicked on Photos
clicked on this photo
right clicked on the photo
clicked on Properties
highlighted the address that comes up
right clicked to copy
came back to MD
clicked on Reply To Thread
typed some words
typed [img]
right clicked to paste
typed [/img]
posted it

Reply
#17
Yes I understand. But how can I place these pictures at my profile in the map albums?
Reply
#18
that's all I got man
I guess nobody here can help you

Reply
#19
I shall try to place some pictures in this message:

https://www.facebook.com/cora.hoek.9/med...137&type=3

[Image: 10801828_10152586083473138_7781927643713...e=551F6418]


[Image: 10639350_10152586090253138_5720363662351...6399ef7140]
Reply
#20
I think I have the solution. My pictures on the computer are jpg. And I have recognized it must be gif. I shall change it tomorrow at my computer and then I shall try to place the pictures in my album again.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  some early Elvis pictures jazzboCR 1 1,054 26-10-2014, 04:30
Last Post: Bob
  Magna Carta in Holland in Oct 2011 ( Sadly in Dutch but a few good pictures ) gryphon 0 1,123 19-10-2011, 15:30
Last Post: gryphon
  how do i put pictures in a post from my computer? CRAZY-HORSE 8 3,280 28-08-2011, 07:55
Last Post: techman

Forum Jump: