Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It's Fat Tuesday so let's PAAARTAY
#11
Algoma Scrap Wrote:kool music Production software BTV.. http://s87.eu/rlxd i used this and had lots of fun easy and good

Commercial troll. I need this like I need toenail fungus.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#12
That Engine of Music, that N.O. dynamo, Kermit Ruffins is dedicated to keeping traditional New Orleans music not just alive, but relevant--no dry, dusty academic he. The exuberance of a kid coming on this stuff yesterday...in 1925. Played more funerals, I'd bet, than all the Marsalis' combined. His Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Ruffins His 20-year discog: http://www.allmusic.com/artist/kermit-ru...iscography << Dip a toe in anywhere but I'd get this Putamayo compilation first http://www.allmusic.com/album/putumayo-p...0000354076 His Site and record company Site: http://www.satchmo.com/nolavl/kermit.html and http://www.basinstreetrecords.com/about/ << Homeboys to the max; nifty SoundCloud clips

Ready to dance or at least move around some body parts?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WtmkES0X48 << Any time, anywhere--he's ready with exuberance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP21_SQO43k << fun tune from that same session << BTW I may be one of those...and you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_awCl-qYM0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fEqx3i9yKg << Radio studio perf << includes link to full perf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqgS_CNRnXg

BONUS: full album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mcOSqLIJcY
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply


Forum Jump: