13-01-2017, 17:30
Rest peacefully Brother Tommy !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
Musician Deaths - 2017
|
|
13-01-2017, 17:30
Rest peacefully Brother Tommy !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
14-01-2017, 03:56
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:Tommy Allsup (Buddy Holly's guitarist) dead aged 85: Wow. I didn't realize either of Holly's players were still alive. Great, fun albums. RIP.
23-01-2017, 02:33
Overand Watts of Mott The Hoople. Loved this band.
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/peter-ove...atts-dies/ [video=youtube;Xg8nNytkPxI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg8nNytkPxI[/video]
24-01-2017, 22:23
Loalwa Braz is found burned to death in a car January 19. She was a member of KAOMA band.
[video=youtube;iyLdoQGBchQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLdoQGBchQ[/video]
25-01-2017, 05:45
^^ Wow, that's terrible.
Is "Lambada" the only song in Portuguese to have topped the charts in English speaking countries? It's the only one I can think of.
27-01-2017, 04:02
Butch Trucks GREAT DRUMMER RIP!
I used to love to see The Allman Brothers when they'd tour the stadiums (long time ago).
29-01-2017, 00:14
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2017, 00:57 by CRAZY-HORSE.)
Geoff Nicholls (Black Sabbath keyboardist), lung cancer, aged 68.
I was never a fan of the band but they are/were one of the most important bands of the early Metal era... heres the article: http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/m...li=AAgfLCP
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
29-01-2017, 02:02
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:Geoff Nicholls (Black Sabbath keyboardist), lung cancer, aged 68.Oh no :frown: RIP Geoff Nicholls.
29-01-2017, 05:11
Snowman999 Wrote:Wow. I didn't realize either of Holly's players were still alive. Great, fun albums. RIP.I saw the Crickets awhile back with Waylon. Glad I got to see them! RIP Tommy!
30-01-2017, 03:37
I will never forget the Allmans concert I saw in Montreal in 1970 ! It was a duplicate of their famous live at Fillmore East album ! Rest peacefully Brother Butch !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Musical Deaths 2026 | CRAZY-HORSE | 34 | 5,260 |
26-09-2026, 11:42 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Musical Deaths 2025 | CRAZY-HORSE | 58 | 20,849 |
23-12-2025, 18:28 Last Post: Ruby |
|
| Musical Deaths 2024: | CRAZY-HORSE | 44 | 12,977 |
19-12-2024, 18:14 Last Post: Ruby |
|
| Musical Deaths 2023: | CRAZY-HORSE | 78 | 28,271 |
27-12-2023, 05:45 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Musical Deaths 2022: | CRAZY-HORSE | 95 | 28,118 |
09-01-2023, 15:22 Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart |
|
| Musical Deaths 2021: | CRAZY-HORSE | 72 | 22,840 |
23-12-2021, 12:03 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| MUSICAL DEATHS 2020: | CRAZY-HORSE | 124 | 48,670 |
29-12-2020, 12:19 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Musical Deaths 2019: | CRAZY-HORSE | 52 | 23,074 |
11-12-2019, 00:15 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Musician Deaths - 2018 | Ruby | 49 | 26,229 |
07-12-2018, 00:49 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| 2017 "best albums" lists | CRAZY-HORSE | 17 | 8,129 |
04-10-2018, 08:16 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|