Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
UK comedy character based on a hapless, failing broadcaster:
Comedian Steve Coogan plays a TV chat show host who's sliding down the slippery career-ladder pole. Ends up in local radio, making increasingly desperate attempts to break back into TV.
More here...
Youtube clips here...
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Tiggi Wrote:Live & Let Die was by Wings...
I thought you were kidding when you said that. I had to wiki it and your right, although Paul McCartney performed it as well.
In my itunes purchase of this song it states it was by The Beatles. Nice one Apple.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 196
Threads: 12
Joined: Jan 2008
Live & Let Die .. BY FAR the best Bond theme!! Oh, and yes was performed by Wings or back then known as Paul McCartney & Wings. :tongue:
I think my next favorite might be A View To A Kill, by Duran Duran :biggrin:
Ok, maybe this all has something to do with Roger Moore too (who is will my fave Bond). :laugh:
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
I guess I must be one of the few people wh enjoyed At His Majesty's Secret Service.
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
Palmer Wrote:Live & Let Die .. BY FAR the best Bond theme
Guns 'n' Roses cover version was better though, I think
Posts: 196
Threads: 12
Joined: Jan 2008
CMB1888 Wrote:Guns 'n' Roses cover version was better though, I think
ya think? Well, that's cool .. I personally never liked it (then again I was never a G n' R fan .. don't hit me!! :laugh: ) but I will give props for covering it. :biggrin: Hey brought the song back into the limelight for the "younger generation".
GOOD LORD, I just made myself sound old there!! :tongue:
Posts: 27
Threads: 3
Joined: Jun 2009
"For Your Eyes Only".
I too am a Roger Moore man. I could never understand why everyone says Sean is "the one".
Of course i think most Bond songs had their thing, but "Living Daylights" is another i quite like. Very funky.
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
Iota Wrote:Because he is.
He most definitely is.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
carbon_psycho Wrote:He most definitely is.
He positively is.