15-03-2010, 22:48
nope......
|
Rank The Beatles Songs
|
|
15-03-2010, 23:39
So noone wants to share their top 25??
16-03-2010, 00:03
Here's my problem with this original question.
I'm just throwing out numbers here as an example. I don't know how many songs the Beatles had. I could find out, but I don't want to. gryphon probably knows off the top of his head. Anyway they had 13 albums I think. On those albums let's say we had around 150 tracks. If I am rating each track on a 1-10 scale, about 140 of them would rate 9 point something. So how in the heck do I pick a top 25 songs? Impossible! Of course, that's just me.
16-03-2010, 03:26
Well that's a way more constuctive comment and reason for not voting than just being a sarcastic idiot.
16-03-2010, 12:35
One has to be prepared for a lot of Sarcasm on an Online Forum... No one means any harm.. Being Sarcastic doesn't make one an idiot.
Everyone loves the beatles & are more than welcome to discuss them.. But you have to make the song selection a bit easier for us.
16-03-2010, 18:57
It is 214 including covers etc!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::nod:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
16-03-2010, 22:08
gryphon Wrote:It is 214 including covers etc!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::nod:cool Figured I was a little off, but not that much. So I'll make it 190 that would get 9 point something. Why Don't We Do It In The Road would be among the 24:frown: thanks carbon
17-03-2010, 08:33
This is a difficult task as one can keep changing one's mind but, here is my choice as it stands today................
![]() 1 Here Comes The Sun 2 It’s All Too Much 3 Day Tripper 4 Paperback Writer 5 Across The Universe 6 Baby Your A Rich Man 7 Good Morning Good Morning 8 Nowhere Man 9 I Will 10 Only A Northern Song 11 Strawberry Fields Forever 12 Things We Said Today 13 Twist and Shout 14 Words Of Love 15 If I Fell 16 I’ll Follow The Sun 17 I’ll Be On My Way 18 Lovely Rita 19 Here, There And Everywhere 20 Savoy Truffle 21 You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away 22 The Long And Winding Road 23 Good Day Sunshine 24 If I Needed Someone 25 Baby It’s You
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
17-03-2010, 18:42
I wonder how many people around the world would share the same list ??
There are already too many numbers in this thread, so please ignore... |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|