18-02-2010, 00:19
I second MH's suggestion since I never heard of the artist before.
|
Requests For Albums To Review
|
|
18-02-2010, 00:19
I second MH's suggestion since I never heard of the artist before.
26-02-2010, 17:56
When I have put the fourth album review I will have used all the albums suggested to me ..........I have one in reserve ( Peter Gabriel is issuing a new album soon ) so can I have some more suggestions from members please?
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
27-02-2010, 14:07
My nominee for the next review.
Brian Jonestown Massacre - Who Killed Sgt Pepper? As always, I welcome others suggestions.
27-02-2010, 15:20
I second MH. I have been wanting to try that band out for a while..
I had to skip last week's album, I had a lot of silly things bothering me.. honestly wasn't in the mindset to listen to any new music. Was just playing my old special collections. This week I am in.. So I second MH's album.
10-03-2010, 14:07
How about something Pop-ish, something very light in listening..
Something electronic with vocals will do as well.
10-03-2010, 14:14
Tucked up my sleeve is Peter Gabriel 's Scratch My Back
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
10-03-2010, 15:44
Isn't that a compilation of him covering stuff by other artists?..
I am game for it..
10-03-2010, 15:51
Yes it is an album of cover versions but, it looks interesting !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
10-03-2010, 18:08
Go ahead then... I am going to listen to it anyway..
BTW you can begin next week's review from now itself.. since not much or many reviews came for Who Killed Sgt. Pepper? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|