Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's Your Typing Like ??
#11
Unfortunately not - it's reality!
Reply
#12
Responding strictly to the Thread title: My typing likes music as much as every other part of me (my thumbs are particularly invested and exuberant, thumping rhythms on the chair's arm as they will). OK enough of that. I don't so much type as aim fingers and stab at the keyboard--On the rare occasions that my thoughts and words are formed in advance, maybe 25 wpm ( a looong minute, please).
PS--I can write cursive but mostly print. Incidental intelligence.
I had my fun with this but am not making fun of the idea or the OP. OK?
FUN ZONE: The answer to rotate a cig, a cup of coffee/tea and typing is: use a hookah for the nicotine and this for the beverage: http://www.amazon.com/Black-Drinking-Hel...tles+on+it kind of a joke, kind of not.
Reply


Forum Jump: