31-05-2011, 20:23
MusicMakesMeHIGHxX Wrote:Bruno mars is a talented new artist. However, I wasn't too impressed with his "Lazy Song" music video though :/
like the song, but them damn dancing monkeys just look stupid
|
who's your favourite new artist?
|
|
31-05-2011, 20:23
MusicMakesMeHIGHxX Wrote:Bruno mars is a talented new artist. However, I wasn't too impressed with his "Lazy Song" music video though :/ like the song, but them damn dancing monkeys just look stupid
01-06-2011, 16:47
I couldn't agree more
02-06-2011, 09:15
JENJEN93 Wrote:mine's this girl named destenee. She has this new song called TURN IT UP that I love, its like dance, dubstep, and rock but really melodic. That Amber Davis' Light Years song (youtube.com/watch?v=h7uCc-A_lxk) is like dance and dubstep as well..
03-02-2012, 00:32
My favorite new artist is Natalia Kills. She's like a darker Lady Gaga. Jessie J is good too, though.
Down With Hip Hop Music and More! :biggrin:
17-02-2012, 11:17
I could say that my favourite new artist is bulgarian singer Ive. I love her new single "Sunlight".
Looks good, Reggie...worth checking out !
Anna Calvi...I'm looking out for her next album ! Her debut album reviewed here on MD by Tiggi ! ReggieT Wrote:My favorite new artist is Natalia Kills. She's like a darker Lady Gaga. Jessie J is good too, though.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
17-02-2012, 21:41
Also Canadian duo Whitehorse !..album reviewed on MD by Crazy Horse.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
18-02-2012, 02:35
i am surprised to say this but Lana Del Roy. I hope she and Lady Gaga can team up. I think they would be a perfect duo for a duet.
18-02-2012, 03:30
That would be something Cherie !!!!
CherieLuamboYampanyaStar Wrote:i am surprised to say this but Lana Del Roy. I hope she and Lady Gaga can team up. I think they would be a perfect duo for a duet.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
18-02-2012, 03:36
Believe me, I am stunned myself but I love her so much.
Naloba soko ya muyembi mibale Franco na Pepe Kalle. Nayeba muyembi mibale pamba te nzembo na bango.
Grand Maitre Franco Giantafrique Pepe Kalle |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|