13-05-2012, 15:17
^ Welcome aboard MD, bassjam ! What music are you into ?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
Favorite Girl Singers/Bands
|
|
13-05-2012, 15:17
^ Welcome aboard MD, bassjam ! What music are you into ?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Hope Sandoval
Evva Cassidy Pat Benatar Stevie Nicks Christine McVie Carole King Tracy Chapman Tori Amos Toni Childs (unique voice - actually two voices in one body) Maggie O'Rielly Roberta Flack Tanita Tikaram Adele Emmylou Harris to name a few..... and last, but by no means least - Edith Piaf
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
13-05-2012, 19:33
this list is in no particular order it is some of the female vocalists that I love <3 <3
1 Kate Bush 2 Carole King 3 Kiki Dee 4 Helen Reddy 5 Bangles 6 Diana Ross 7 Lynsi de paul 8 Carly Simon 9 Girlschoo 10 Steevie Nicks 11 Karen Carpenter 13 Janis Joplin 14 Billie Holiday 15 Dawn Penn 16 Alison Moyet 17 Chrissie Hinde 19 Peggy Lee
13-05-2012, 20:38
can't go wrong with... ruthie foster /marcia ball/elizabeth cook/grace jones/anne mccue...........just to mention a very small small few and still living
17-05-2012, 20:44
bassjam Wrote:Hayley Williams from Paramore is pretty awesome! She is. I wouldn't say she's my favorite or anything, but I do like her.
18-05-2012, 01:35
Joanna Newsom, without question
Ys, along with Black Saint and the Sinner Lady, is the only music I'll ever need
26-05-2012, 07:08
Lots of good female artists out there. Really dig Dido. Some great stuff.
Other female vocalists I like are; Bonnie Tyler Pat Benatar Janis Joplin Grace Slick Celine Dion Stevie Nicks Anna Nalick Alex Bach Probably forgetting some but close enough I think.
26-05-2012, 07:08
I think I will have to go with Joan Jett. She is powerful, talented, raw, kick-ass. She rocks out.
26-05-2012, 16:28
The first that comes to mind are:
Nina Simon Billie Holiday Janis Joplin Aretha Franklin Lauryn hill
31-05-2012, 20:04
For some odd reason. I have always loved The Donnas.
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|