Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Posting Pics
#11
So how do I make larger?
"God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."
Reply
#12
Of course not...it's just that I know he's a Beatle fan so he must throw in something once in a blue moon ?????

We're not talking chopped liver here ...he's a legend IMHO !!!! Still listen to the brilliant MG albums that you recommended !!!!

gryphon Wrote:He does not just do Beatle tunes he has been friends with George and Ringo !( and David Bowie ) and he's coming in to see us in October ! Cool
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#13
bjgeiger Wrote:An Experiment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1116[/ATTACH]

Snow in Texas !!! I remember watching a Cowboys football game on TV and it was actually snowing in Irving !

Go figure ?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#14
Chris is more of a Dylan man and JJ Cale..............The only Beatle song I've ever heard him do is Day Tripper and that was with me on backing vocal !!!!!!!!!!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#15
bjgeiger Wrote:So how do I make larger?

Right click on it and out comes a menu choose large and it should enlarge it!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#16
I can't get a pic to post either and I've never been able to make album covers come out large enough.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#17
TraceNspace Wrote:I can't get a pic to post either and I've never been able to make album covers come out large enough.

don't know where you get your covers from
I use wiki, right click to get the properties, then include that in [img]..............[/img]

Reply
#18
I haven't tried wiki I dont think, maybe that's the problem
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#19
bjgeiger Wrote:So how do I make larger?
you're 58 bj
come on now!

Reply
#20
TraceNspace Wrote:I can't get a pic to post either and I've never been able to make album covers come out large enough.

You do put them into the your gallery first ?
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply


Forum Jump: