Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sleinte
#11
hey Ladyhawke
what does the header you put of Sleinte mean?
where are you located?

Reply
#12
^ It's a Gaelic "cheers", drinking type thing.

I'd say Ireland or Scotland...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#13
Tiggi Wrote:^ It's a Gaelic "cheers", drinking type thing.

I'd say Ireland or Scotland...
aha, thanks Tiggi

Reply
#14
Halo MH, yes I speak Gaelic. An Irish Aussie if there is such a thing?
Reply
#15
Ladyhawke Wrote:Halo MH, yes I speak Gaelic. An Irish Aussie if there is such a thing?
great
I speak hillbilly. An Aussie/English/Irish/Kentuckian

Reply
#16
Lol :laugh:Hillbilly's always good! Bit like the Gypsy's.....
Reply
#17
Ladyhawke,

Have you had the privilege of seeing Paul McCartney live ? I manged to catch him 2 years ago and it was a memorable event !!!!!...to say the least !


Ladyhawke Wrote:Thanks all you guys, great to be in your company.

Hey CH, I was going to write 4 out of 5 for your favourites, know ALL of them well, PW is still going strong after all this time - must be all the women keeping him going, should have stayed with Dee. I hadn't really looked into Neil Young till last night, and I think I'm addicted to the easy listening lyrics! Want more of that. You said you were listening to Noel Gallaghers new album, what's your best song and predictions for it? Love the Beatles and my favourite is Sir Paul, followed closely by George, and love Julian Lennon (sorry John). So I will enjoy hearing your say about my Sir Paul, GRYPHON..... MH great signature, Willie Nelsons a legend!!

Looking forward to hearing from you all....
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Forum Jump: