Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
y is nickelback so loved
#11
I gotta admit, it's kind of funny the looks I get from folks around here when I say I don't like them. It's like I am NON-CANADIAN if I don't. :o_O:
Ummmm .. ok .. LOL!!
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#12
wow where i come from people are obsessed it seems im the only sole in the state of michigan that dosent like them i like some of their stuff like far away and animals
Reply
#13
Hey, come on up here sometime, we will have our own little "we hate nickelback" party. :Wink: LOL!!!!!

Ok, I admit I do like "Animals" and some of their really early stuff is alright, and the video for Rock Star is just fun, but yeah I hear ya my musical friend .. talk about OVER RATED!! Confusedtraightface:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#14
lol ya they are overated back in the 80s they would not have gotten to a 3rd album
Reply
#15
I have always liked Nickelback. I love the singer's voice and how he is so different from most other artists.
Reply
#16
How is he different? He sounds like a washed up remnant of the grunge days to me. And how can you insult "most other artists" like that? If that's your honest opinion, I'm scared to see what you include in the "most other artists" category. =/ lol ... Like Fall Out Boy? MCR? Stereotypical crappy pop music? Throw me a bone here.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#17
trbc08 Wrote:How is he different? He sounds like a washed up remnant of the grunge days to me. And how can you insult "most other artists" like that? If that's your honest opinion, I'm scared to see what you include in the "most other artists" category. =/ lol ... Like Fall Out Boy? MCR? Stereotypical crappy pop music? Throw me a bone here.

wats wrong with mcr i have to admit fall out boy isnt good but personally i like mcr

and i agree with you on the washed up remnant point their just bad their only stuff i like by them is the stuff about sex like animals and below your waist ( name might be wrong i cant remember wat its called thats my best guess)
Reply
#18
Oh god - why are you making me say this -

I like MCR too! I liked their first 2 albums a lot - their last one wasn't great but the thing that has put me off them a lot recently was a truly awful concert the last time I saw them.

(my son warned me to never admit to liking MCR on any forum -but you must be true to yourself - flame away!)
Reply
#19
*flames* Bahaha.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#20
trbc08 Wrote:How is he different? He sounds like a washed up remnant of the grunge days to me.

I want to second this.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nickelback - No Fixed Address Music Head 0 1,287 30-11-2014, 15:44
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: