Posts: 20
Threads: 2
Joined: Mar 2009
Tough choices for me. For a band, I'd have to say Iron Maiden or Led Zeppelin really.
Artist? Joe Satriani or Yngwie Malmsteen. I just love how both of them can just control their guitars. :nod:
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2009
I like tina arena because she is so talented. she has very good songs!
Posts: 153
Threads: 14
Joined: Jun 2009
i personally don't know how anyone could jusst pick one. I'm kinda wondering why some of the bands up there are liked so much, not because i don't like them, i just want to see why others like them. personally i have been listening to some of cute is what we aim for's older stuff. i like the meanings of the lyrics and how melodically the complex words fit together.
Agoraphobic Nosebleed atm
Posts: 12
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2009
Without a doubt, its JT- Justin Timberlake. He the mannn! No one else compares to him that i can think of, in his field at the very least anyway.
Posts: 16
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2008
My favorite band is Rise Against and artist at the moment is probably Lykke Li
Posts: 63
Threads: 51
Joined: Jun 2009
Metallica has always been my favorite, but I also like Pantera a lot.
Posts: 54
Threads: 33
Joined: Jun 2008
i like so many.
overall my favorite band is probably Rilo Kiley
last night I saw LMFAO and they are awesome live.
Posts: 7
Threads: 1
Joined: Jun 2009
i'll go for Justin Timberlake.
Posts: 16
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2009
The thread "A little bit of sharing" says Escape The Fate is the poster's favorite band.
After I check this band out, and dislike them severely, I'm calling ya'll out.
And yes I have dial-up.
I have no one favorite. I would consider that a musical hell.