Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Artist/Album Association Game
Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News

[Image: 41bfN%2BPBYnL._SY300__PJautoripBadge,Bot...OU11__.jpg]
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
NICK CAVE AND THE BAD SEEDS - Push The Sky Away

[Image: 220px-Push_the_Sky_Away.jpg]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
The Lime Spiders - The Cave Comes Comes Alive

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1935[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1936[/ATTACH]
Reply
DAVID BOWIE - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars


[Image: 220px-ZiggyStardust.jpg]



 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Herb Alpert - Rise
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
The Pogues - Waiting For Herb

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1937[/ATTACH]
Reply
THE DOORS - Waiting for the Sun


[Image: 220px-The_Doors_-_Waiting_for_the_Sun.jpg]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Boys for Pele - Tori Amos
[Image: 41YCG24PBML.__PJautoripBadge,BottomRight...OU11__.jpg]
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
Amos Garrett - I Make My Home In My Shoes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1939[/ATTACH]
Reply
Hot Hot Heat - Make Up the Breakdown
[Image: 418VTYB8Y4L.jpg]
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin new rap video game? sing-a-long 0 1,617 15-01-2024, 19:53
Last Post: sing-a-long
  recalling songs on an album THUNDER 4 3,549 03-05-2023, 08:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Game Of Thrones CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,496 31-05-2019, 20:18
Last Post: SteveO
  Queen...monopoly game?! CRAZY-HORSE 1 2,858 11-01-2019, 18:37
Last Post: Jerome
  Song Title Shared Word game bob_32_116 11 7,640 31-03-2018, 20:15
Last Post: Jerome
  new Morrissey album on the way: CRAZY-HORSE 4 3,669 25-08-2017, 10:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Alphabetical 1960s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 30 10,631 17-08-2017, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  alphavetical 1970s songs game: CRAZY-HORSE 26 11,800 17-08-2017, 11:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Alphabetical 1980s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 16 8,434 17-08-2017, 11:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Strange album titles Jerome 6 4,874 04-10-2016, 16:11
Last Post: Oceansoul

Forum Jump: