09-03-2009, 08:22
spears omg you must be an expert in torture
|
Favourite Pop Artists
|
|
09-03-2009, 08:22
spears omg you must be an expert in torture
27-03-2009, 21:13
i think michael jackson...either him or prince.
07-04-2009, 12:23
Madonna of course.
And if the Beatles are pop then them too. Then I like Sugababes. Are Human League, Depeche Mode and Soft Cell pop? Because I love that synth stuff. Eurythmics too. And of course Abba:redface:
07-04-2009, 13:55
^ You should think about renaming yourself Goth Pop Raver :biggrin1:...
FWIW, I agree that good Pop can still be good music.
09-04-2009, 15:11
i like a bit of that synth stuff
and yeah goth metal raver should really consider changing his name
09-04-2009, 18:33
If I changed my name to reflect every type of music I like then it wouldn't be a name it'd be an essay:biggrin:
So I just stuck to the three main ones
10-04-2009, 15:37
goth music has really died out are their even any new goth bands still out their
11-04-2009, 17:56
I dunno. I like the old stuff like The Cure, Sisters of Mercy and The Mission.
I also like a lot of EBM/industrial type of stuff, which I tend to group together with goth because it has a similar fan base.
22-04-2009, 00:52
Lady GaGa!
28-04-2009, 04:20
intresting choice
still pink for me christina aguilera a close second |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| NEW SINGLE: Lin-Manuel Miranda ft. Artists For Puerto Rico - Almost Like Praying | Music Head | 0 | 1,072 |
18-10-2017, 11:10 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Favourite 90's dance tunes | geeeaidan | 5 | 3,920 |
26-06-2015, 19:34 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| who's your favourite new artist? | JENJEN93 | 54 | 19,672 |
09-12-2013, 13:59 Last Post: tomford |
|
| My confession: POP artists you are ashamed to like? | abrocks22 | 13 | 5,610 |
16-11-2009, 11:59 Last Post: goth metal raver |
|