05-08-2014, 02:14
James Otto Sweet Heart Wrote:I've never heard of him either. Sorry.I thought for sure you would know him Holly. Thank you Steve for the sympathy!! God bless you and Holly both!!
God bless you always!!!
Holly
|
Religion & Music...
|
|
05-08-2014, 02:14
James Otto Sweet Heart Wrote:I've never heard of him either. Sorry.I thought for sure you would know him Holly. Thank you Steve for the sympathy!! God bless you and Holly both!!
05-08-2014, 18:42
[video=youtube;lwb26ss2gYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwb26ss2gYc[/video] This is probably my favorite praise song. I don't know these people but it was the best video of the song I could find
mile:
06-08-2014, 16:39
^^ Actually, I think they are pretty good btw! I need to look for more from them. He sounds like Michael English and I like her voice too (DP like :biggrin: ).
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Why is this in my music collection? | CMB1888 | 6 | 3,660 |
03-12-2025, 05:06 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Music Head | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,273 |
24-10-2025, 12:33 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Importance of music | johnnygees | 32 | 15,415 |
04-02-2025, 11:42 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Tring to explain why I like instrumental music | Drealm | 4 | 3,962 |
30-12-2024, 08:03 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Any Artists(not just music) out there | LHDesigns | 1 | 1,815 |
15-04-2023, 09:34 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Salutations Music Head. | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,797 |
23-10-2022, 15:04 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Learning about music mixing | Homer Bluth | 2 | 2,415 |
08-11-2021, 08:11 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| "Progressive" Music | coordinatednoise | 8 | 5,670 |
06-11-2021, 06:30 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Sometimes porn music is really good | Drealm | 23 | 9,206 |
04-07-2021, 13:55 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it | Drealm | 11 | 4,703 |
03-01-2021, 12:14 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|