Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
28-10-2014, 00:10
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2014, 00:17 by SteveO.)
Banging the crap out of Daft Punk...a very good musician friend of mine who listens to different genres ...his comment ...referring to DP...."These guys are very talented"...Obviously the single Get Lucky is not a representation of the album!!!! It is a history of different music genres...I beat a battered drum ...the album deserves a listen from start to finish!
SteveO Wrote:You missed it man! I did a rave review months ago!!!!!
mile:
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I couldn't get the Low E string intro out of my head today...so here goes...Love it!!!!
[video=youtube;GR20k5uMnl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR20k5uMnl0[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
Jerome Wrote:The music is just too damn good to ever be forgotten.
It'll probably survive this then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsQfiIDXSgc
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
SteveO Wrote:I couldn't get the Low E string intro out of my head today...so here goes...Love it!!!!
[video=youtube;GR20k5uMnl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR20k5uMnl0[/video]
Thx for the video Steve - never seen this one before - magic!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
jazzboCR Wrote:It'll probably survive this then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsQfiIDXSgc
Marvellous stuff!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
Jerome Wrote:Marvellous stuff!
...Then may I proffer this?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44eS5THIlE << I recently shared this privately with an Exceptional Woman--I think she'd like to share this with you. It may yet change my mind about what I decline to call smooth jazz--can we go with New Age chill-out music?
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR