Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I am on Fb to see what my relatives are doing. Unfortunately it has ballooned to too many friends and it is a real PITA !
However I noticed a few years back that MD got a few new members wten I advertised it on Fb !
Do you think we should do it again ?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
so heres a question,
I deactivated my FB account as I mentioned, but somehow it has been re-activated over the last couple of days, why is that?
anyone have any theories???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
It takes a couple of months for your account to be fully deactivated. Not sure exactly how long. I see my name is up there as well even though I closed it over a year ago. Who knows??!!??
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
We are all just prisoners here, of our own device
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Very Good MH!!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
10/10 MH
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.