Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best Album Poll Requests
#21
Black Sabbath!!!!

Slayer
#22
Has to be Spirit, the most unsung band in history but 9 or 10 albums of pure quality,

I seem to be posting a lot, but my regular site is down :frown:, and I'm boredConfusedmile:
#23
faaipdeoaid Wrote:Has to be Spirit, the most unsung band in history but 9 or 10 albums of pure quality,

I seem to be posting a lot, but my regular site is down :frown:, and I'm boredConfusedmile:
And most probably haven't heard 9 or 10 albums.

Solution: Make this your regular site.

#24
Music Head Wrote:And most probably haven't heard 9 or 10 albums.

Solution: Make this your regular site.

maybe in the top two, and I might bring a friend or two

as for the Spirit, essential listening I'd say :wink:
#25
faaipdeoaid Wrote:maybe in the top two, and I might bring a friend or two

as for the Spirit, essential listening I'd say :wink:

That's the spirit. :happy: Plus the more votes on the best album threads, the better.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
#26
Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life

Sublime - Sublime (how the hell did they get so many great songs on one album???)
#27
Alot of music that i've heard could be named best album but havent seen the light of day to be called classics. Alot of lost music.
#28
What about a poll for Neil Young & Bob Dylan's albums? They have had quite a varied output (particularly Young) so would be interesting to see. Also Id like to see a poll for The Gun Club..(if anyone besides me is familiar with them!)
#29
Mr.Soul Wrote:What about a poll for Neil Young & Bob Dylan's albums? They have had quite a varied output (particularly Young) so would be interesting to see. Also Id like to see a poll for The Gun Club..(if anyone besides me is familiar with them!)

I have previously considered both of these artists. Considering I do not want to exceed two threads, the volume of their work is just too extensive.

#30
Oh right, fair enough Music Head, what about Alice In Chains or Soundgarden? They only have about 4 or 5 studio albums each.


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 5 7,481 14-11-2016, 11:34
Last Post: Jerome
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 8 9,433 29-07-2016, 15:38
Last Post: bob_32_116
  U2 Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 19 12,878 29-07-2016, 15:34
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Rush Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 18,628 29-07-2016, 15:23
Last Post: bob_32_116
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 22 17,503 29-06-2016, 05:39
Last Post: Ndowar75
  Black Sabbath Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 23 13,425 23-05-2016, 15:54
Last Post: Jerome
  AC/DC Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 15,558 22-05-2016, 22:03
Last Post: dennis1077
  Pink Floyd Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 50 24,972 20-05-2016, 04:52
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Metallica Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 43 22,781 20-05-2016, 00:00
Last Post: nefilim
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 12 8,074 19-05-2016, 23:59
Last Post: nefilim

Forum Jump: