Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
favourite foods
#21
I think indian food is the best food in the matter of taste.
Reply
#22
Hey ya guys , my favorite food Mangoes and grapes. Indians Baryani , Chines and Pizza too.

:wink:Confusedmile::biggrin::hand::clap22::violin::violin:
Reply
#23
Pizza:nod:
Reply
#24
Food. Everything. But not Pears. I hate them!!
Than I can eat everything. Italian, French... ha now I'm discovering the English food.
Reply
#25
bacon, eggs, biscuits
watermelon ,grapes , apepper pizza
Reply
#26
watermelon \m/
Reply
#27
I like burger and pizza.
Reply
#28
bacon chesseburger pizza, fetuccini, mango pie and chocolate ice cream
Reply
#29
Well my favroite food list is as below

Chinese Rice
Fried Chicken
pepperoni pizza
biscuits
Pasta
Reply
#30
I like Italian,Mexican and indian too.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  favourite works of art CRAZY-HORSE 30 10,857 19-12-2024, 18:55
Last Post: Ruby
  Name Your Favourite Basketball Team 360dopes 3 2,510 07-07-2016, 23:21
Last Post: oldies65
  Favourite bass player Jerome 2 1,888 06-02-2016, 03:52
Last Post: jazzboCR
  What is your favourite Soundtrack? ViewsOnMusic 3 2,210 03-02-2016, 18:57
Last Post: oldies65
  A new slant on an old favourite Jerome 0 1,145 07-09-2015, 17:06
Last Post: Jerome
  What Is Your Favourite Audio Codec? at first light 2 1,583 16-10-2014, 22:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Favourite Ad/ Jerome 2 1,338 27-06-2014, 22:35
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Favourite destinations Jerome 4 1,933 03-05-2014, 11:15
Last Post: Jerome
  My favourite Kate Bush song Jerome 8 3,209 22-02-2014, 20:36
Last Post: TBC-fan
  New favourite icon techman 1 1,431 20-02-2014, 02:25
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: