Poll: What is Your Age ??
This poll is closed.
Under 15
4.08%
2 4.08%
15 - 25
48.98%
24 48.98%
26 - 35
14.29%
7 14.29%
36 - 45
8.16%
4 8.16%
46 - 55
12.24%
6 12.24%
56 - 65
10.20%
5 10.20%
Over 65
2.04%
1 2.04%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music Discussion Demographic Poll
#21
Jerome Wrote:Different regions. Not sure if it will work in the states or not.

Some DVD players can be unlocked with a simple code you enter with the remote control. You have to search Google with: model name + brand + unlock OR region free; you will surely find it easily. If you really can't find anything, your player may just not have the option. I did it with one I have at home. A menu appeared and I could choose which region I wanted from 0 (all) to 6. Of course I choose 0 because it simply unlock every region. And now I could read European DVD I ordered on eBay! (I'm from Canada).

This page explain it also: http://www.wisebread.com/make-your-dvd-p...in-seconds
Reply
#22
This all sounds so very interesting, however I will attempt to bring this thread back to the original topic.
I am 14 years of age, male and love the music produced by Enya, Barry Manilow and epic, inspiring instrumental artists.
Reply
#23
I see that most members are my age. Cool to know.
Reply
#24
21
Male
Favorite band is probably Tesla but there's a lot right up there with 'em.
Reply
#25
21, Female and I love many artists but Sick Puppies, Evanescence and the RENT (movie musical) soundtrack I never get sick of!
Reply
#26
Welcome aboard MD, Dante !
Dante Wrote:21, Female and I love many artists but Sick Puppies, Evanescence and the RENT (movie musical) soundtrack I never get sick of!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#27
Female, 21, and The Beatles. But it is hard to limit myself, so I have to include some more. Johnny Cash,Queen, Sinatra, Bob Dylan.
Reply
#28
Welcome aboard MD, PennyLane ! I also am a Beatle fanatic. The only band that has been inducted into the MD Hall of Fame so far!
PennyLane Wrote:Female, 21, and The Beatles. But it is hard to limit myself, so I have to include some more. Johnny Cash,Queen, Sinatra, Bob Dylan.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#29
Forty-seven. Female and Waylon Jennings.
Reply
#30
Welcome aboard MD, Waylonfan ! What music do you like ?
Waylonfan Wrote:Forty-seven. Female and Waylon Jennings.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,458 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,817 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,417 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,684 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,224 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,712 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: