10-09-2011, 13:57
[video=youtube;0sviNgOo1NA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sviNgOo1NA&feature=related[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
|
|
10-09-2011, 13:57
[video=youtube;0sviNgOo1NA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sviNgOo1NA&feature=related[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
11-09-2011, 19:52
[video=youtube;_TRCf73-bi4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TRCf73-bi4&feature=related[/video]
11-09-2011, 20:54
Clayton Denwood - Why Do I Love You
13-09-2011, 08:56
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1006[/ATTACH]
My Father's Gun - Single Justin Jones Released: Sep 2011 Label: 9:30 Records Blues http://kiwi6.com/file/t4ui9rxo24
"God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."
13-09-2011, 09:16
I'm currently listening to Adele's BEAUTIFUL songs:
1. Someone Like You 2. Rolling in the Deep 3. Make You Feel My Love These are great, great songs. Poetic and pleasing to the ears aren't to describe their beauty! By the way, I usually download them through Fast-Debrid.Com since I hardly have any problem using this downloading website!
13-09-2011, 10:21
LumadArn Wrote:I'm currently listening to Adele's BEAUTIFUL songs: i dont think anyone here would disagree with your comments!!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
14-09-2011, 10:47
Kansas - Taking in the View - the best track from 'Power'. The rest are crap. http://youtu.be/XA9pwCG0U0E
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
14-09-2011, 17:42
[video=youtube;p2DAB6OT_dY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2DAB6OT_dY&feature=fvsr[/video]
a brilliant song from an even more brilliant/gifted songwriter. the recipe: first put in several parts of sax loops add a hint of Style Council followed by a pinch of The Jam mix it until it gets a Weller solo consistancy then throw in a heaped tablespoon of both Blind Faith and Small Faces put it on a hot hotplate,stir until boiling and presto! you have a good solid meal of Paul Weller finally, add speakers or phones,turn up to maximum volume for aural pleasures to tantilize your very soul!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
14-09-2011, 17:58
^ And I thought some of my posts were pretentious...
:biggrin:
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
14-09-2011, 18:27
Tiggi Wrote:^ And I thought some of my posts were pretentious... thanks Tiggi, i opened up the thread and choked on my smoke when i read your reply LOL
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|