Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
No offence intended, Dude...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
none taken Tiggi
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
New release of OPETH's HERITAGE album this Tuesday !!! can't wait !!!![video=youtube;Sorkv5sxj48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sorkv5sxj48&feature=related[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
I'm with you Steve, this is going to be an incredible week! Heritage released for all to enjoy.
Reply
compliments of Miss Tracy
we had an Avetts listening party of 3 albums
of the 3 tracks here, an excellent one that was not included
thanks token female

[video=youtube;abQRt6p8T7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abQRt6p8T7g[/video]

also one I wanted her to see
not a great sound but a cool time in the tour bus

[video=youtube;a4I6-8YBhmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4I6-8YBhmk[/video]

Reply
Love that you enjoyed it!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
Mine is, Jet Lag by Simple Plan with Natasha Beddingfield. A nice song Smile
Reply
You're getting me all excited to see them MH!

Here's the cover I was talking about, I love it. They even let one of the non-brothers sing!

[video=youtube;kmWIxnVBU7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmWIxnVBU7w[/video]
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
nice one Tracy
never remember which brother is which, but I think the banjo guy has the better voice
I wanted to hear the japanese dude

Reply
Music Head Wrote:nice one Tracy
never remember which brother is which, but I think the banjo guy has the better voice
I wanted to hear the japanese dude
I think Scott is the banjo player and I agree. I think he's got the better voice and it really shows on the NPR concert.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,694 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 20 11,620 18-02-2023, 03:05
Last Post: GlitchedSalvation
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 7 5,017 01-09-2022, 10:08
Last Post: JeromeD
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 2,050 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 3,859 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 2,432 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 4,060 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 1,882 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 2,157 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 1,903 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal

Forum Jump: