Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
[video=youtube;4XWYefe9EzI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XWYefe9EzI[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
[video=youtube;N42bYLoaZho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N42bYLoaZho&feature=related[/video]

The good wife and I are grooving and singing along to The BeeGees in Concert !!!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
these guys have been consistantly great live performers for almust 45 yrs now....Christ, i even like their live versions of those disco things im not generally keen of!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
[video=youtube;E3meEmDpaDU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3meEmDpaDU[/video]


i wasnt aware the The Big Bopper wrote this track prior to hearing it on the radio today
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
[video=youtube;ZYMWPD51XKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYMWPD51XKE[/video]

Excellent track from the album Fine Old Tom:nod:Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
gryphon Wrote:[video=youtube;ZYMWPD51XKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYMWPD51XKE[/video]

Excellent track from the album Fine Old Tom:nod:Cool

This is new to me and I'm enjoying it Confusedmile:
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
Glad to hear that you enjoyed................if you want more of this thing of thing just ask!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
Yes, do keep sharing.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
Sounds like you've discovered another hidden gem, Gryph !!! Thanks for this !


gryphon Wrote:[video=youtube;ZYMWPD51XKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYMWPD51XKE[/video]

Excellent track from the album Fine Old Tom:nod:Cool
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
[video=youtube;c7g4XbCP2I8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7g4XbCP2I8&feature=related[/video]
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,694 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 20 11,624 18-02-2023, 03:05
Last Post: GlitchedSalvation
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 7 5,018 01-09-2022, 10:08
Last Post: JeromeD
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 2,051 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 3,861 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 2,432 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 4,060 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 1,882 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 2,157 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 1,904 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal

Forum Jump: