Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Describe the user above you!
#31
I like Steve alot too!!!! Sweet and kind person who adds alot to this Forum. Would not be the same without Steve Confusedmile:
Reply
#32
rebelgirl

takes stuff too serious

I did it, four words

Reply
#33
Thanks Music Head. I did it 3 words :laugh:
Reply
#34
Oh my my ...The Hall of Famer Music Head! A closet metal head who loves black metal and enjoys head banging on his porch in Kentucky! He pretends to love country but Heavy Metal is his secret love!..and he has a great sense of humour always?????:laugh:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#35
Well now we know. Answers questions!
Reply
#36
LMFAO! Good one Reb!

The Southern Belle of MD is Rebelgirl! Speaks her mind and ticks off everyone but me!...lol..A complete joy to have her around!...hey she loves David Phelps...she has great taste in music!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#37
SteveO Wrote:LMFAO! Good one Reb!

The Southern Belle of MD is Rebelgirl! Speaks her mind and ticks off everyone but me!...lol..A complete joy to have her around!...hey she loves David Phelps...she has great taste in music!
What a compliment!! Thanks Steve Confusedmile: Ticking people off umm, means I'm doing my job well.
Reply
#38
Rebellious music lass (Did it in three words :biggrinSmile
Hello music fans. I make music and write my own lyrics. I mainly specialize in hip hop and alternative, with mixtures of pop. I also sometimes do dubstep or electronica songs for the people who like that stuff. Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_csIX...Q/featured
Reply
#39
Jerome Wrote:Even better!!! Fame at last. Where would I be without you all.......
Jerome Michel Jarre Oldfield Smile
Hello music fans. I make music and write my own lyrics. I mainly specialize in hip hop and alternative, with mixtures of pop. I also sometimes do dubstep or electronica songs for the people who like that stuff. Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_csIX...Q/featured
Reply
#40
Nu metal dude!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you a facebook user survey techman 6 3,084 17-03-2011, 15:19
Last Post: ken138888

Forum Jump: