Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
Miss Fortune Wrote:Iota: lol it looks like you shopped your face into that turban but nice, I giggled at it
kerry: Oh the bigger picture is lovely<3 you have a nice smile and where ever you are looks supa nice!!!
thank you.
i was in zante in october, it had just stopped chucking it down, the girl in the picture with me is my best mate/ flatmate-my other best friend took the photo!
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Posts: 224
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2009
I'm quite introspective-looking when I'm bored...
Do you have blue hair? Weirdo!
Posts: 224
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2009
Iota Wrote:Do you have blue hair? Weirdo!
Objectively observant as ever =]
Posts: 518
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
Iota looks oddly like Erik Satie in his avatar.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Yes, striking similarities everywhere.
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
:bump: Anyone else willing to share themselves?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 51
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2009
ok well here's me well you can't actually see a lot.I guess that's why I picked this one:tongue:
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
bumpity bump
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 518
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l78/tr...1_1149.jpg
- Aleksandr Zitchin, the unwashed and as of yet unshaven bastard child of Peter the Great.
Ah, my jokes.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]