Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
Jerome Wrote:Aaaaaarrrgggghhh!!!!!! - just discovered my pet cat has decided to try and claw her way through my Mission speakers. Oh well, I will be having short-haired domestic moggy for breakfast. It's either that or buy one large dog. I'm not impressed......


i'd do the same if i was subjected to listening to Pink Floyd and Mike Oldfield all day, everyday
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:i'd do the same if i was subjected to listening to Pink Floyd and Mike Oldfield all day, everyday

Oh that is excellent CH. Was having a glass of wine when I read this. It's now running down the front of the monitor (kid you not!) Bloody good laugh. 10/10! One I will not forget. Very funny and caught me by surprise. Did NOT see that one coming.

And no MH, can't hurt the poor moggy - I'm a softie at heart. But when I go to work I am going to put the 'chipmunks' on auto-repeat - and at 78 speed - remember that!. The neighbours (already my favourite friends in the world) are going to love this one........eviction looms large!

(I think they really like what I play - they always seem to be banging on the walls in time to whatever I am playing - well sort of anyway - when the music starts they start - and when it stops they stop. It obviously has some really important effect on them - do you think I should invite them round?)
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
Mykonos - Fleet Foxes - can't get this one out of my head. Same with Snow Patrol's 'Chasing Cars' some years ago. Both very 'hooky' songs I suppose. Oh well back to therapy again.....
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
Jerome Wrote:Mykonos - Fleet Foxes - can't get this one out of my head. Same with Snow Patrol's 'Chasing Cars' some years ago. Both very 'hooky' songs I suppose. Oh well back to therapy again.....
Chasing Cars is simply beautiful

Reply
[video=youtube;R1horffGyO0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1horffGyO0&ob=av2e[/video]
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
http://youtu.be/nZdDxR_IDgk
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
George Harrison - Can't Stop Thinking About You....nice bluesy ballad from the album Extra Texture (Read all About It)


[video=youtube;XfLu0ZHOqhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfLu0ZHOqhw[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
This is stuck in my head. I'm taking the kids to tour a Navy ship tomorrow, think that has anything to do with it?
[video=youtube;iR8rqvAQ9nM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR8rqvAQ9nM[/video]
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
Great song Trace....only you and I seem to listen to Johnny ????...lol/ Is the movie actor thing a turn off for some people ? The Beatles and Elvis were movie actors ????

Enjoy your tour tomorrow on the Navy Ship with the kids !!!! ......Aye Maties !!!!


TraceNspace Wrote:This is stuck in my head. I'm taking the kids to tour a Navy ship tomorrow, think that has anything to do with it?
[video=youtube;iR8rqvAQ9nM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR8rqvAQ9nM[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Leonard Cohen's son, Adam, on the radio from his album 'Like a Man'. LOTS of similarities! Think daddy must have hand a hand in this.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,694 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 20 11,620 18-02-2023, 03:05
Last Post: GlitchedSalvation
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 7 5,018 01-09-2022, 10:08
Last Post: JeromeD
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 2,051 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 3,859 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 2,432 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 4,060 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 1,882 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 2,157 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 1,903 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal

Forum Jump: