Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your First Rock Album
#41
No I haven't but it is on Spotify so I will give it a listen Smile
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#42
Wish you were here by Pink Floyd was my first rock album i was 15
Reply
#43
Great album to start with...a classic, Rusty !
Mrrusty1 Wrote:Wish you were here by Pink Floyd was my first rock album i was 15
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#44
I think it was probably Def Leppard and I was 13 or 14.
Reply
#45
Mi first Kiss Alive.
Reply
#46
"Double Platinum" KISS when I was 12. I used to be a huge Kiss fan!
Sometimes I lay under the moon and thank God I'm breathing.
And I pray "Don't take me soon "cause I am here for a reason"
Sometimes in my tears drown but I never let it get me down
So when negativity surrounds, I know someday, it'll all turn around.


"One Day" by Matisyahu from the album Light
Reply
#47
Do you think KISS is worthy of a nomination in the Hall of Fame ?
jroknbok Wrote:"Double Platinum" KISS when I was 12. I used to be a huge Kiss fan!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#48
First rock album? "No Name Carousel" - Lifehouse

First album ever? "Aaron's Party" - Aaron Carter

...

[Image: hahalol.png]

Gotta love being a 90's child.
Reply
#49
I think my first actual rock album was wish you were here by Pink Floyd
Reply
#50
Mrrusty1 Wrote:I think my first actual rock album was wish you were here by Pink Floyd

And a better album you could not have chosen.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Roger Taylor - "violence insane in a beautiful world" CRAZY-HORSE 1 201 19-09-2026, 00:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Keb' Mo' - "the breakdown" CRAZY-HORSE 0 209 29-08-2026, 01:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Role Model - Chuck Timely & The Hourglass Music Head 0 208 22-08-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jack White - "frozen charlotte" CRAZY-HORSE 1 448 25-07-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Rolling Stones - "foreign tongues" CRAZY-HORSE 5 873 23-07-2026, 12:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Pretty Reckless - Dear God Music Head 0 246 14-07-2026, 12:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Clay Strays - Grateful Music Head 2 539 13-07-2026, 08:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Green Desert Trees - "fighting dragons" CRAZY-HORSE 0 367 09-07-2026, 04:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Angine De Poitrine - "volume 2" CRAZY-HORSE 0 402 20-06-2026, 01:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Shinedown - EI8HT Music Head 1 615 12-06-2026, 11:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: