Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Are Your Personal Pet Peeves?
#41
When someone complains and whines about women in metal. I mean gosh whatever will metal do if women can sing in it, and don't let the bands they are in become successful because that's just so mainstream. Wait, so you are ignoring the fact that the majority of popular metal bands are lead by guys (Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, etc) and even in the bands where a woman is the front person, they almost always have men behind them. If you don't like those bands then don't listen to them, problem solved.

Also this follows my other annoyance I've heard stated by some that women only listen to metal because they are easy and want to sleep with the band or the lead guy. Ahh, thanks I didn't realize that's my real motivation. I don't even bother connecting to the metal subculture for a reason. So suffocating and negative. I know not every metalhead is like this, but still. I will not go to a metal concert nor a moshpit without protection or someone going with me.

Womenz can't be metuhl because we have ovaries and other stuff men don't have. Hurr durr.
Reply
#42
When someone goes to public places then turns around and complains about public things going on. Why go to say a public restaurant if you don't want to hear people talking and having conversations around you? Then go somewhere else. Unless someone is yelling or making an annoying scene, I don't get people who do this and start arguments with strangers and telling them what to do.

Yes, this does happen. Some people are weird.
Reply
#43
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:I've had both cats and dogs but never a peeve, just wondering, where would I get one from?
Why from the [Pet Peeve Store]where else?
Reply
#44
oldies65 Wrote:Why from the [Pet Peeve Store]where else?

Define pet peeve: Something that annoys or bothers a person very much. I got that from Merriam-Webster's dictionary online.

I already explained what I meant in my OP.
Reply
#45
Haha,just messin with you,I like to play on words sometimes.
Reply
#46
oldies65 Wrote:Haha,just messin with you,I like to play on words sometimes.

Heh, alright then. I wasn't sure. Confusedmile:
Reply
#47
I realized I forgot something here: When someone believes a person's claim because of the confidence with which they say it, that's not evidence and confidence says very little without it.
Reply
#48
"Vegetarian options" that aren't.

"It's got just a little bit of bacon in it."

WFT? Bacon is MEAT, don't you know. :frown:
Reply
#49
....and people who say theyre vegetarian but still call eat dairy products...

youre either vegetarian or your not...
back in the day when I was vegetarian we didn't eat any product that came from an animal,
the real ones are called vegetarian but the ones who choose to eat animal products and fish are Vegan, theyre the lamo's who cut being the real thing IMO!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#50
call me a carnivore

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Peeves Jerome 39 10,209 27-04-2014, 12:59
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: