Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
I would listen for sure. You might be onto something here - nothing ventured, nothing gained. Might not always like what you play but would like to see the comments about your show. Go for it.....
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 85
Threads: 16
Joined: Feb 2012
Jerome Wrote:I would listen for sure. You might be onto something here - nothing ventured, nothing gained. Might not always like what you play but would like to see the comments about your show. Go for it.....
Yea, I wouldn't expect everybody to like all the music but I'd be interested to see what people have to see. Thanks!
Posts: 183
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2012
Don't worry dude, keep working to on many Classic Rock songs on your radio. You will make it.
Posts: 85
Threads: 16
Joined: Feb 2012
CherieLuamboYampanyaStar Wrote:Don't worry dude, keep working to on many Classic Rock songs on your radio. You will make it.
Thanks man! I really hope. Truly appreciate it!!
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Try these....
The Doors - The End, Break on Through, The Crystal Ship
Guess Who - No Time
U2 - Bad
Bubble Puppy - Hot Smoke and Sassafrass
Gunn - Race with the Devil
Crazy World of Arthur Brown - Fire
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 776
Threads: 135
Joined: Jan 2012
i like gypsy by uriah heep
Posts: 776
Threads: 135
Joined: Jan 2012
Humble Pie- Im a Roadrunner
Ten Years After- I'd Live to change the world
Cream- Tales of Brave Ulysses
Led Zeppelin- Out on the Tiles
The Velvet Underground- I'm waiting for the Man
The Allman Brothers Band- Whipping Post
The Sonics- Have Love, Will Travel