03-02-2012, 09:47
in the moment i'm listening to
Stevie Wonder - Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing
Stevie Wonder - Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing
|
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
|
|
03-02-2012, 09:47
in the moment i'm listening to
Stevie Wonder - Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing
05-02-2012, 06:47
Yes - Fly From Here - great album! Yes - Fly From Here Suite - One Complete Track - YouTube
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
14-02-2012, 06:23
I don't know how many people on here like Glee, but right now I'm listening to their version of Stereo Heart. It's the debut for Glee Project winner Samuel Larsen. Gotta say, I kinda like it better than the original.
Down With Hip Hop Music and More! :biggrin:
17-02-2012, 08:05
three tracks actually, its the 12" version of Wings "goodnight tonight b/w Daytime Nighttime Suffering" which includes the full 7minute version of the "a" track, with the latter probably being the best b-side of his career IMO!
two great tunes there, good to see Macca delve into a 'disco' mood for this one,love the guitar work at the beginning of GT,the "b" track is as good as anyhting Macca ever did IMO... [video=youtube;DRCgueckAXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRCgueckAXE[/video] [video=youtube;uZUoElHylUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZUoElHylUs[/video] [video=youtube;BBenNlNGIn8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBenNlNGIn8[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
17-02-2012, 09:52
just going through some of my Paul McCartney singles at the moment....this stuff is equal to,if not better than most of The Beatles material IMO...
[video=youtube;Bxk7nctvLWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxk7nctvLWM[/video] [video=youtube;_QYm837uCTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QYm837uCTE[/video] [video=youtube;lLzL17Qe5k0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLzL17Qe5k0[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Funny you mentioned the fact that the Macca stuff is equal or "better" than The Beatles in some cases , Crazy mate ! I was listening to RAM today and I think that Macca and Lennon's early albums were continuations of their Beatle experience so to speak ! A lot of the tracks could have been Beatle tracks. I am sure at least some or several of the McCartney and Lennon songs were carry overs or ideas from their days as a Beatle !
Isn't Linda beautiful !!!! [video=youtube;gjBY1YVt28g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjBY1YVt28g[/video] CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:just going through some of my Paul McCartney singles at the moment....this stuff is equal to,if not better than most of The Beatles material IMO...
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
18-02-2012, 15:43
unfortunately Gryph is not here to clarify which tracks of John and Paul's were leftover Beatle ones,but from memory there are several on"mccartney" that were including Maybe Im Amazed and Teddy Boy...not sure about John's early solo stuff...
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
18-02-2012, 18:26
I MISS THE FIFTH BEATLE ![QUOTE=CRAZY-HORSE;55712]unfortunately Gryph is not here to clarify which tracks of John and Paul's were leftover Beatle ones,but from memory there are several on"mccartney" that were including Maybe Im Amazed and Teddy Boy...not sure about John's early solo stuff...[/QUOTE]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
19-02-2012, 19:23
I'm listening to
Ive - Sunlight [video=youtube;ddYWdN-iQMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddYWdN-iQMU[/video]
21-02-2012, 13:39
Something to wake you up - Stanley Clarke with Armand Sabal Lecco - amazing stuff!
Stanley Clarke and Armand Sabel-Lecco - YouTube
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|