Posts: 1,929
Threads: 8
Joined: Aug 2016
02-10-2016, 14:15
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2016, 14:42 by Oceansoul.)
Lovely Linda Wrote:Just wondering, do either of you feel someone is standing behind you sometimes or coming towards you?
Tonight for instance while on the PC here I felt someone was coming from behind me.
I turned around to look and for a few seconds I did feel someone was there. Even though I
really did not see anyone, I still felt someone was there.
Do either of you have a experience with EVP? It is a interesting subject to me too. I saw the movie White Noise.
That is when EVP was brought to my attention.
Sort of. A couple of years ago, I was at my apartment alone, I was standing in front of the stove cooking dinner in the kitchen, and I felt this intense feeling that someone was staring at me from the hallway and I looked that direction expecting to see a person, but no one was there. I decided to dismiss it as my imagination since I didn't see anyone, so I went back to finish cooking again since all seemed normal after that, but soon the intense presence feeling hit me again from the same place...this time I went to the hallway to see if maybe someone might have gotten into my apartment, but alas no person to be found except for me.
Afterwards, I went back to get my food and then the presence moved to the living room and it felt like someone was standing there watching me once again. This stopped happening once I sat down in the living room with my dinner and I was fine for the rest of the night. Weird. It felt like I was under someone's heavy gaze for a good few minutes.
Another thing, I have also had times when I would be in the middle of a dream and would feel someone walking towards my bed and when I would open my eyes, no one is there. Heh, so yeah I do have moments where I feel someone is near me or coming towards me or watching me.
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:what is EVP, I mean ive probably heard of it but I cannot recall it Linda?
Electronic voice phenomenon: When you record a station with no signal, it is said after played back the dead can be seen and heard.
This is said to be one way the dead can communicate with us.
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:another weird experience:
when I first moved into Dani's place I came in from work early and let her Labrador in the house...
I was sitting down to check my emails etc and out of the corner of my eye I saw what I thought was a shadow...
the blinds were down so it wasn't coming from outside so I figured I was imagining it, being in a new place and all...
anyway i got this weird feeling and the hairs stood up on the back of my neck, something which happens rarely with me,
unless something is amiss...
Dani's Labrador was sitting next to me but looking down the passageway, his look was fixed so i got up and looked down the hallway,
there was a man standing there, probably around 6'2"-6'4", like he was really tall...
he was wearing a trenchcoat and had his hands in the pockets of it...
was also wearing a wide brimmed hat that was pulled down over his eyes...
strange thing was, even though it was a solid shape there were no real features in his face,
so i moved down the hallway but as i took my third or fourth step he disappeared...
so i figured it was my imagination playing tricks on me, but in the back of my mind im thinking
the dog was fixated on him so he must of seen it also...
whatever, i forgot about it...
the next time i came home early was a couple of days later but it was a nice day so i didn't let the dog in, i figured
he can stay outside, after a few minutes he walked up to the glass sliding door and started barking, i figured he wanted to come in but i
ignored him,
again, he started barking and pawing at the door so i relented and let him in...
he went straight to the end of the passageway and stood there fixated at something...
i got up, and again, this imposing figure of a large (tall) man in tenchcoat and hat with brim pulled down low was just standing there..
i just stood and watched him and he evaporated into thin air...
when Dani came in i mentioned it to her what i'd seen and the reaction of the dog...
her response..."don't worry about him, he's been following me from house to house for years",
she believes it may have been her Grandfather keeping an eye on her and he only appeared to me to 'check me out' because i was
new on the scene...
i guess he was satisfied because when we next moved he didn't follow her/us, Dani believes he may have thought its all okay and he could now move on
to wherever it is he was destined to go.
Great story CH  mile:
I believe animals do have a sixth sense and cats are scientifically known to be psychic.
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Interesting Oceansoul!
I know sometimes when I feel someone is there, the feeling is so strong they scare me.
I either feel someone has broke in or it is a spirit.
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
I guess we are the only crazies on here :laugh:
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
I knew you were reading our stories MH :laugh:
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
[video=youtube;7v1G8IQBqj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-7v1G8IQBqj8[/video]
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Any dreams you two or anyone else have had that came true?
I had a dream the very night before the San Fernando Earthquake in 1971 happened.
I saw the roads going down with the cars on them and buildings being destroyed.
The next night on the news there it was. My dream had come true.
Like other things we have discussed it is always surprising. Did I really dream that.
Yep I did. It was a terrible earthquake. Don't know why I would dream about that earthquake.
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Yep..
This one was a bit cryptic though, but in hindsight...
Many years ago I was dreaming of the Statue Of Liberty and all of a sudden in my dream it burst into flames and melted like wax..
Less than a week later the USSR crumbled as they tried to become a democratic society...
My meaning of that dream is that the statue represented democracy, the way it melted meant to me that it was fake/plastic just like the transition in the USSR.
Had many dreams of plane crashes also and in those dreams I saw numbers,
Planes crashed the day after the dreams and the numbers I saw were their flight numbers.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
|