Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My "F" Cd's
#51
Lester Flatt of Flatt & Scruggs ? ...I know it's wrong ..talent show judge ?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#52
SteveO Wrote:Lester Flatt of Flatt & Scruggs ? ...I know it's wrong ..talent show judge ?
no SteveO

how can we get CH to play?
should I call him names?

Reply
#53
it's 1 am in Aussie land and if Jerome is in Ireland , it's about 6 or 7 pm ???? We can wait for Crazy man or else we'll have to call him names...####!!!!????****########

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1810&d=1373130426]



I know he doesn't play Album Association unless he actually owns the album !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#54
12hr time difference between me and MH...so usually by time he has posted and you guys have answered i am logging on...i have got a couple of the "F" artists correct so far, but it is too late
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#55
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:12hr time difference between me and MH...so usually by time he has posted and you guys have answered i am logging on...i have got a couple of the "F" artists correct so far, but it is too late

too late?
this one is still open

Reply
#56
Music Head Wrote:I have 2 albums by artist #6 on the list
catch is one is as a solo artist and one as part of a group, whose name includes the artists name
talent show judge

either name will work as the answer

clue #3

solo name is 2 words, 2 syllables
group name is 3 words, 3 syllables
piano based alt rock

Reply
#57
Ben Folds...has to be !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#58
SteveO Wrote:Ben Folds...has to be !

whew!
was starting to worry where I would get another clue from
you got it again SteveO

I have 2 albums

Ben Folds Five - Whatever And Ever Amen
Ben Folds - Rockin' The Suburbs

score:
SteveO - 4
Jerome - 2

stay tuned for clues for the next artist on the list

Reply
#59
I listened to a live concert on the CBC (PBS) and it had a lot of piano..so the name fit and I took a stab at it !..very good Ben is ...
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#60
SteveO Wrote:I listened to a live concert on the CBC (PBS) and it had a lot of piano..so the name fit and I took a stab at it !..very good Ben is ...

so you got anything by him?
you got 2 reviews coming up

Reply


Forum Jump: