Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Are You Listening To?
Been getting into this new future bass tracks and maaan this one kiiillls!!!

https://soundcloud.com/jayofswasslife/chop-sticks
Reply
Hey you guys have you seen This guy lyrically killed this Tupac Classic http://youtu.be/fH-hxK4gKaU 🔥🔥💯💯
Reply
I hope everyone enjoys this beautiful and souful voice... have a great week! Confusedmile:

[video=youtube;WJkItLf3XqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJkItLf3XqE[/video]
Reply
I'm a local artist from Norfolk va, I go by the name Diggs, let me know what you think

https://soundcloud.com/diggs757/diggs-ma...back-remix
Reply
like this song, that was so refreshing , im so glad i checked out mahogany sessions. alot of great artist with raw beautiful voices.


Reply
a little jazz this an that-various artist.
Reply
[video=youtube;C_3d6GntKbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_3d6GntKbk[/video]
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/zaynmalik...wtalk.html
Reply
when we get married-the intruders
Reply
https://soundcloud.com/just-foreigners/save-me
Reply
from the cd room

[Image: MI0003495946.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]

10 track compilation
not very deep but I just had to have those 2 songs
the only 2 he had that made the top 20
we all know War but I prefer the other

and there's my cool dancers again

[video=youtube;ndw9u0_nBSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndw9u0_nBSk[/video]

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rappers worth listening to, and those you should avoid. QMobs 2 3,317 25-05-2018, 23:10
Last Post: QMobs

Forum Jump: