13-02-2016, 03:37
Hawk - Biceps ft. Pharoax
https://soundcloud.com/hawkdanoob/sets/road-to-zenith
https://soundcloud.com/hawkdanoob/sets/road-to-zenith
|
What Are You Listening To?
|
|
13-02-2016, 03:37
Hawk - Biceps ft. Pharoax
https://soundcloud.com/hawkdanoob/sets/road-to-zenith
14-02-2016, 15:14
train of thought-smokey
16-02-2016, 13:24
Mouthe - trouble
Just stumbled upon it, but can't find anything about the band/artist/producer behind it. Could it be a project of Dell The Funky Homosapien from Gorillaz?! https://soundcloud.com/mouthemusic/trouble
17-02-2016, 15:09
Wildways â Till I Die (Machine Gun Kelly Cover)
very true!
18-02-2016, 00:32
The Way You Do The Things You Do-The Temptations
18-02-2016, 03:48
This song was a Big hit when I was in High School.
https://youtu.be/7RfGe6MvY84
19-02-2016, 12:36
real shit lol https://soundcloud.com/tsozha
19-02-2016, 14:29
I am Listening the song The plane of Wiz Khalifa sounds good!
23-02-2016, 09:07
Aretha Franklin. Soul Sister.
24-02-2016, 17:36
Can y'all check out my new song plz it's getting a lot of good reviews
https://soundcloud.com/diggs757/diggs-might-be-remix |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| rappers worth listening to, and those you should avoid. | QMobs | 2 | 3,317 |
25-05-2018, 23:10 Last Post: QMobs |
|