Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Did You Buy?
#61
asp3 Wrote:Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken

That must be a Lloyd Cole & The Commotions reference, does anyone know anything about it?
Reply
#62
Needed some MT for my Iphone so I hit up Itunes and downloaded the 1973 release of The Marshall Tucker Band: 12 Great Hits.
Reply
#63
Finally gave in and purchased a download for the new Portishead track, "Chase The Tear." It's a REALLY good song (yet not exactly what I expected from Portishead) and my money goes to a good cause... so what the heck!!

For those interested, you can view the video right on the front page of the band's official website. Here's hoping that the track makes its way onto a new album soon!

Portishead - Chase The Tear
Reply
#64
[Image: 200px-Ajthecryinglight.jpg]

Introduction for me. I have heard a couple of songs off the previous album but nothing from here. Association with Lou Reed peaked my interest.

Amazon download - $5

Reply
#65
Devendra Banhart - What Will We Be

[Image: whatwillwebe200.jpg]

and

The Smiths - Louder than Bombs

[Image: 41%2Bda2n9oHL._SL500_AA240_.jpg]
Reply
#66
Iota Wrote:Devendra Banhart - What Will We Be

[Image: whatwillwebe200.jpg]

Have you listened to it yet? I haven't heard anything from it at all but have enjoyed some of his previous albums.
Reply
#67
It's pretty good.
Reply
#68
My parents got me a three-disc Leonard Cohen compilation and the same for Miles Davis and also a two-disc Thelonious Monk one.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#69
trbc08 Wrote:My parents got me a three-disc Leonard Cohen compilation and the same for Miles Davis and also a two-disc Thelonious Monk one.
Are they looking to adopt?

Reply
#70
They just got really good deals!
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply


Forum Jump: