Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Are You Listening To?
The Ways Of A Grown Up Man-The Temptations-Vol.4
Reply
Emeli Sandé - Hurts
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9TqUlGyWSEk[/video]
Reply
All In Or Nothing - StereoFiend

https://stereofiend.bandcamp.com
Reply
Katana Thy - Young Sensei
Reply
from the cd room

[Image: R-7771326-1448444451-2124.jpeg.jpg]

nice compilation
but no liner notes other than the song listing
one of Motown's early acts
they only had 2 top 10 hits
a couple of covers I didn't care for
Come See About Me and These Eyes
other than that, good soul/funk

signature tune and the sax blew me away
plus I get my go-go girls

[video=youtube;YnhI_ECOAK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnhI_ECOAK4[/video]

Reply
now these were one Motown group I never really cared for for some reason that I cannot explain.

and yes Come See About Me is a terrible song, I have The Supremes doing it and they couldn't make it shine neither!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
The only Jr walker song I remember is "What Does It take To Win Your Love", which wasn't a bad song with some decent horn interludes.
Reply
Truly love ol memphis/muscle shoals soul music
but i been listening to this album alot lateley
Jonah Cruzz - Cruzz Control
Very soulful , similar to old outkast and big krit
Reply
from the cd room

[Image: Regulate_G_Funk_Era.jpg]

debut from another west coast rapper
he is a step brother of Dr Dre
last album was in 2009
is he done?
never know with these rappers

aw....life in the hood

[video=youtube;1plPyJdXKIY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY[/video]

Reply
nice album cover,
never heard of him,
I don't like the song you posted.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rappers worth listening to, and those you should avoid. QMobs 2 3,314 25-05-2018, 23:10
Last Post: QMobs

Forum Jump: