Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
#81
I can't keep up with you guys.
Between listening to albums and what you guys post
I'm pretty busy here

Reply
#82
[video=youtube;0UxS6r49OlY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UxS6r49OlY[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#83
STUDIO version, better sound quality[video=youtube;0UxS6r49OlY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UxS6r49OlY[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#84
I know the feeling very well !!!! Overwhelming but excting !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#85
I have them....somewhere ???? This group has brilliant harmonies !!! Forgot them until now. This happens quite a lot...."Oh ya ....I forgot about them !!!!"
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#86
[video=youtube;L8XQZYIiNgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8XQZYIiNgo[/video]

One theory says that this song is about the Italian star Sophia Loren, who was abandoned by her father and had a poverty-stricken life in NaplesCoolCoolCoolCool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#87
You continue to amaze me , Gryph !!! This song is one of my all time favorites ... another artist I entirely forgot about ! This song was fairly big over here.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#88
SteveO Wrote:You continue to amaze me , Gryph !!! This song is one of my all time favorites ... another artist I entirely forgot about ! This song was fairly big over here.

I remember the line 'I remember the back streets of Naples - two children begging in rags'.

Had the opportunity to see this for myself a few years ago. It really is like that - pensioners sleeping on pavements and worse.
Reply
#89
SteveO Wrote:STUDIO version, better sound quality[video=youtube;0UxS6r49OlY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UxS6r49OlY[/video]

Just listening to this group for the first time - quite like it. Will investigate. I just hope they don't disappoint and do the whole manic screaming thing - do they????
Reply
#90
PAUL KELLY "before too long"
one of our best singer/songwriters, up there with the Finn Brothers

[video=youtube;FvfLB8iIqr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvfLB8iIqr0[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,694 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 20 11,620 18-02-2023, 03:05
Last Post: GlitchedSalvation
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 7 5,018 01-09-2022, 10:08
Last Post: JeromeD
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 2,051 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 3,859 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 2,432 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 4,060 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 1,882 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 2,157 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 1,903 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal

Forum Jump: