Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
favourite foods
#51
Oooh right now I miss Peruvian food. I would kill for some ceviche. Outside of Miami it seems I will have to make it myself.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#52
pork chops << Thick preferred
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#53
^ With crispy fat!!!! Spare ribs are great also!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#54
Cocoa Pebbles are my favorite cereal, Cherry Coke is my favorite drink, turkey is my favorite sandwich, soft salty pretzels are my favorite snack, spaghetti is my favorite dinner, and plan chocolate brownies are my favorite desert.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply
#55
Pizza and tacos are my favorite foods. I love soda, diet Dr. Pepper is the best! Krave and fruity pebbles are fave cereals, spicy/fiery chips, dip or snacks. mozzarella and extra sharp cheddar cheese. Coffee generally with milk and couple packets of equal (I drink coffee a lot)...
Reply
#56
What kind of coffee do you drink? Perked, coffee beans or instant or any kind! Just curious Kitten from one coffee fiend to another...I drink any kind, price dictates my choice.
TechnoKitten Wrote:Pizza and tacos are my favorite foods. I love soda, diet Dr. Pepper is the best! Krave and fruity pebbles are fave cereals, spicy/fiery chips, dip or snacks. mozzarella and extra sharp cheddar cheese. Coffee generally with milk and couple packets of equal (I drink coffee a lot)...
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#57
Try Huevos Rancheros for breakfast and dump all those sugar coated cereals.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#58
SteveO Wrote:What kind of coffee do you drink? Perked, coffee beans or instant or any kind! Just curious Kitten from one coffee fiend to another...I drink any kind, price dictates my choice.
I usually drink perked. But I drink any kind really! I like reg coffee that's light and sweet. But I love flavors too. Price dictates my choice too. And I changed from reg sugar to a sugar alternative cause I drink a lot of coffee. Sometimes if I want a flavor in my coffee I add some kind of syrup in it. Just a lil. Coffee I'm drinking now has a lil chocolate syrup(usually sugar free) in it Confusedmile: just about a tsp to the big cup of coffee I have... I drink coffee in soup mugs I have. Id say about 2cups of coffee go in that every time! I drink at least 3 to 4 of those mugs a day. Yep I love my coffee Confusedmile:
Reply
#59
I agree! The key is to use artificial sweeteners Kitten!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#60
Yep. I use store brand equivalent to Equal... just a couple packets. Makes a big difference. I cut alot of sugar that way.
♥ ♥ ♪♫♬♪ EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪ ♥ ♥
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  favourite works of art CRAZY-HORSE 30 10,857 19-12-2024, 18:55
Last Post: Ruby
  Name Your Favourite Basketball Team 360dopes 3 2,509 07-07-2016, 23:21
Last Post: oldies65
  Favourite bass player Jerome 2 1,888 06-02-2016, 03:52
Last Post: jazzboCR
  What is your favourite Soundtrack? ViewsOnMusic 3 2,210 03-02-2016, 18:57
Last Post: oldies65
  A new slant on an old favourite Jerome 0 1,144 07-09-2015, 17:06
Last Post: Jerome
  What Is Your Favourite Audio Codec? at first light 2 1,583 16-10-2014, 22:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Favourite Ad/ Jerome 2 1,338 27-06-2014, 22:35
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Favourite destinations Jerome 4 1,931 03-05-2014, 11:15
Last Post: Jerome
  My favourite Kate Bush song Jerome 8 3,209 22-02-2014, 20:36
Last Post: TBC-fan
  New favourite icon techman 1 1,431 20-02-2014, 02:25
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: