Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Oooh right now I miss Peruvian food. I would kill for some ceviche. Outside of Miami it seems I will have to make it myself.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
pork chops << Thick preferred
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
^ With crispy fat!!!! Spare ribs are great also!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 893
Threads: 38
Joined: Jun 2012
Cocoa Pebbles are my favorite cereal, Cherry Coke is my favorite drink, turkey is my favorite sandwich, soft salty pretzels are my favorite snack, spaghetti is my favorite dinner, and plan chocolate brownies are my favorite desert.
God bless you always!!!
Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2015
Pizza and tacos are my favorite foods. I love soda, diet Dr. Pepper is the best! Krave and fruity pebbles are fave cereals, spicy/fiery chips, dip or snacks. mozzarella and extra sharp cheddar cheese. Coffee generally with milk and couple packets of equal (I drink coffee a lot)...
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
What kind of coffee do you drink? Perked, coffee beans or instant or any kind! Just curious Kitten from one coffee fiend to another...I drink any kind, price dictates my choice.
TechnoKitten Wrote:Pizza and tacos are my favorite foods. I love soda, diet Dr. Pepper is the best! Krave and fruity pebbles are fave cereals, spicy/fiery chips, dip or snacks. mozzarella and extra sharp cheddar cheese. Coffee generally with milk and couple packets of equal (I drink coffee a lot)...
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Try Huevos Rancheros for breakfast and dump all those sugar coated cereals.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2015
21-07-2015, 16:53
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2015, 16:55 by TechnoKitten.)
SteveO Wrote:What kind of coffee do you drink? Perked, coffee beans or instant or any kind! Just curious Kitten from one coffee fiend to another...I drink any kind, price dictates my choice.
I usually drink perked. But I drink any kind really! I like reg coffee that's light and sweet. But I love flavors too. Price dictates my choice too. And I changed from reg sugar to a sugar alternative cause I drink a lot of coffee. Sometimes if I want a flavor in my coffee I add some kind of syrup in it. Just a lil. Coffee I'm drinking now has a lil chocolate syrup(usually sugar free) in it

mile: just about a tsp to the big cup of coffee I have... I drink coffee in soup mugs I have. Id say about 2cups of coffee go in that every time! I drink at least 3 to 4 of those mugs a day. Yep I love my coffee

mile:
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I agree! The key is to use artificial sweeteners Kitten!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2015
Yep. I use store brand equivalent to Equal... just a couple packets. Makes a big difference. I cut alot of sugar that way.
♥ ♥ ♪♫♬♪ EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪ ♥ ♥