Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are You Listening To?
Was listening to Eno earlier in the day. Music for Airports. Sometimes you just need to let the music flow in the background without consciously listening to it. This is one of those albums. Have to say apart from Drums Between the Bells, his newer albums don't make the same impact as his earlier work.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Avicii - silhouettes in accuradio app, Big Room EDM channel
Newlex - Melt, in accuradio app, Big Room EDM
Deadmau5 - Ghosts n stuff
Listening to random music playing on Music Choice Dance/EDM channel. Walk the Moon's Shut Up And Dance (Jason Nevins remix) was just on... love that song BTW Confusedmile: . now OMI - Cheerleader remix is on... not really feelin it, not my thing. May just chk other channels til something better comes on.
Music Choice Dance/EDM channel.. The Chainsmokers - Let you go
Listening to whatever comes up on: NERadio - nonstop - Best of Techno and Trance channel in xiialive radio app
♪♫♬♪ EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
[Image: MI0000184212.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]

TIN STAR "the thrill kisser" cd, 1999.

career stats:
studio albums.......2
singles.................6

this album.....................no chart info
singles:
"fast machine"...............no chart info
"head"..........................no chart info
"disconnected child".......no chart info

sometimes I pick up an album from a discount bin just for the hell of it and so as to surprise me when I hear it...
those surprise purchases must either be....a band ive never heard of, have in interesting name or an album cover that stands out for me....
this one, I liked their name,had never heard of them and I liked the artwork....
sometimes this method of buying albums really doesn't work,other times theres some interesting tracks but rarely do I find one that is very,very good...
and this is one of those that I really like....
I hear lots of Prodigy on this one,maybe not the vocals but almost certainly the music and the melodies within....
this is a very very good album of what they call 'techno/electronica' from a shortlived UK band....

I LIKE THIS ALBUM

worst track: don't say
best track: disconnected child

[video=youtube;PUNm6sHM4W4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUNm6sHM4W4[/video]

tracks:

1...head ***
2...disconnected child ***
3...picture of a girl **
4...viva ***
5...raincheck ***
6...going slow **
7...don't say *
8...wonderful world **
9...fast machine **
10.destruction **

3s=4
2s=5
1s=1

rating: 2.3
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Tangerine Dream - White Eagle.
Jean Michel Jarre - Equinoxe - one of his best albums, alongside Oxygene, Oxygene 7-13 & Aero.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What im listening to at the moment PsychoPrincess81 1 467 26-10-2021, 17:26
Last Post: JeromeD