Posts: 6
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2009
Does anyone know of music recognition software which, when loaded into that program and played, will display the notation on-screen?
The technology would be similar to voice recognition software which displays on-screen what is spoken to the computer.
With thanks,
jsmci
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Yes I do.
What platform are you using? Windows or Mac?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 6
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2009
Hi Anthony,
I'm using Windows XP Home on a PC.
Thanks,
jsmci.
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Just to clarify something...
Are you looking to compose some music on the computer? By plugging in a keyboard, OR are you trying to notate a piece music from an audio CD .etc?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 6
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2009
Hi Anthony,
I'm wanting to notate on-screen the music which is playing.
Cheers,
jsmci
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
seen the software for the mobile... it even recognizes regional music.
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
jsmci Wrote:Hi Anthony,
I'm wanting to notate on-screen the music which is playing.
Cheers,
jsmci
Then I can't help sorry... Originally I thought you wanted to compose some music. Then I was going to suggest Sibelius.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 6
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2009
I've been told Sibelius will do what I need but haven't spoken to anyone who has used it for this.
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
jsmci Wrote:I've been told Sibelius will do what I need but haven't spoken to anyone who has used it for this.
I can't help on that. Never ues Sibelius for that purpose.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 6
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2009
carbon_psycho Wrote:seen the software for the mobile... it even recognizes regional music.
Can you enlarge on the software for the mobile please?