Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
"I am, I said" - the track as it is on Stones - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwircEDCss8.

I like this performance ...

[video=youtube;7wYpVy9W29M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wYpVy9W29M[/video]
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply
Pat Travers rockin' Mr Marley's "Misty Morning". Love it!

[video=youtube;0rJ6Z3G_cMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rJ6Z3G_cMA[/video]
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply
another great track from the Kid Rock album "first kiss"

[video=youtube;WTCnno-3EGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTCnno-3EGE[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
got the cans on and listening to this one...

[video=youtube;__HPfmvaWRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HPfmvaWRw[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
after getting a memory jog about XTC im currently listening/viewing clips on youtube....
here's another of my favourites from those guys....

[video=youtube;ecBzixClly0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecBzixClly0[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
"Love Street" from Waiting for the Sun - this clip is so poignant ...

[video=youtube;pldftoUbM80]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pldftoUbM80[/video]
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply
[video=youtube;xP7FbBOnhLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7FbBOnhLM[/video]
Reply
"sealed with a kiss"....
made a return to the UK/Aussie charts in the late 1980s mate courtesy of Aussie singer/soapie actor Jason Donovan....
single hit #1 in the UK and top5 here in Australia....
I didn't like the version much but hey who am I to say anything about it...
you may or may not like it MH....???

[video=youtube;7ufGxqxeBJE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ufGxqxeBJE[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
^Well - I said I would, so here goes - Agnetha's version ...

[video=youtube;Wl-aFOV6eAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-aFOV6eAc[/video]
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply
Oasis with one of their greatest tracks...

[video=youtube;p1ODrXFmL-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1ODrXFmL-c[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,693 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 20 11,615 18-02-2023, 03:05
Last Post: GlitchedSalvation
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 7 5,014 01-09-2022, 10:08
Last Post: JeromeD
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 2,050 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 3,858 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 2,432 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 4,060 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 1,881 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 2,155 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 1,902 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal

Forum Jump: