Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Def Lepard - Def Leppard
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #10

[Image: 220px-Def_Leppard_%28album%29.jpg]

11th album and first in 7 years
it's gone guys
hang it up
this is a bad album

the first single
guess there's no harm in ripping off your own riffs
lyrics are so cheezy coming from 50 year old men

[video=youtube;EB7BeKwoYAs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB7BeKwoYAs[/video]

Reply
#2
I was never a fan of theirs but I did like a couple of their singles back in the mid 1980s....
I didn't mind the posted link...
Hated the video for it...
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
I must have missed this one last week as I didn't check the UK "rock/metal" charts....
the album debuted at #1 on that chart last week, slipped to #3 this week and Gilmour's one goes back to the #1 spot.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DEF LEPPARD pics & official review from Detroit last night! With Styx & Tesla Mercury7 0 1,312 18-07-2015, 21:51
Last Post: Mercury7

Forum Jump: