Posts: 6,430
Threads: 418
Joined: May 2014
"I am, I said" - the track as it is on
Stones -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwircEDCss8.
I like this performance ...
[video=youtube;7wYpVy9W29M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wYpVy9W29M[/video]
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Posts: 6,430
Threads: 418
Joined: May 2014
Pat Travers rockin' Mr Marley's "Misty Morning". Love it!
[video=youtube;0rJ6Z3G_cMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rJ6Z3G_cMA[/video]
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
another great track from the Kid Rock album "first kiss"
[video=youtube;WTCnno-3EGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTCnno-3EGE[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
got the cans on and listening to this one...
[video=youtube;__HPfmvaWRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HPfmvaWRw[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
after getting a memory jog about XTC im currently listening/viewing clips on youtube....
here's another of my favourites from those guys....
[video=youtube;ecBzixClly0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecBzixClly0[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 6,430
Threads: 418
Joined: May 2014
"Love Street" from Waiting for the Sun - this clip is so poignant ...
[video=youtube;pldftoUbM80]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pldftoUbM80[/video]
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Posts: 21
Threads: 3
Joined: Jun 2015
[video=youtube;xP7FbBOnhLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7FbBOnhLM[/video]
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
"sealed with a kiss"....
made a return to the UK/Aussie charts in the late 1980s mate courtesy of Aussie singer/soapie actor Jason Donovan....
single hit #1 in the UK and top5 here in Australia....
I didn't like the version much but hey who am I to say anything about it...
you may or may not like it MH....???
[video=youtube;7ufGxqxeBJE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ufGxqxeBJE[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 6,430
Threads: 418
Joined: May 2014
^Well - I said I would, so here goes - Agnetha's version ...
[video=youtube;Wl-aFOV6eAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-aFOV6eAc[/video]
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Oasis with one of their greatest tracks...
[video=youtube;p1ODrXFmL-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1ODrXFmL-c[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.