Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metallica anyone????
ok,
I had my first experience with a Metallica studio album and I loved it....

are their any albums you guys can recommend to me other than their fifth self titled album which I love!!!!?????
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:ok,
I had my first experience with a Metallica studio album and I loved it....

are their any albums you guys can recommend to me other than their fifth self titled album which I love!!!!?????
that's the only one I love
have heard the ones prior to that but it was too hard core for me
of course they are tame compared to today
both Load and Reload were ok for me and I don't think I have heard the last 2

thanks MH....

I used to own that live one they did with an orchestra, but its been misplaced...

so maybe I should go for the ones released after the one I posted then.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Master of Puppets is their signature album so to speak. It is always rated in the Top 3 in most best metal album lists!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
^^CH, you might want to check out a documentary called Some Kind of Monster - if you get the chance. Quite a fascinating look into Metallica's world. Not my kind of music at all, but after watching that doccie, I had a greater understanding of where they were coming from.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Thanks SteveO and Ruby....

I've seen both Hatfield and Ullrich interviewed on several occasions, they're both
quite intelligent well spoken men.....i was impressed on every occasion

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metallica Does the Weather Fatguy73 0 477 23-01-2013, 13:13
Last Post: Fatguy73