Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stephen Gately dies aged 33
#1
the boyzone star died yesterday while on holiday in majorca.

i'm totally gutted.

i was at a boyzone concert on september 26th and he was amazing-as usual.
Reply
#2
I'm indifferent, but will be curious regarding the cause...
Reply
#3
He always seemed like a decent guy even if I wasn't a big fan of his music.

I was sorry to hear about this.
Reply
#4
The news are reporting his death as not suspicious.

R.I.P Stephen Gately. :rapture:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#5
Pulmonary embollism, apparently...
Reply
#6
anyone who knew stephen knew it wasn't going to be anything suspcious.

i just wish the papers would now drop it lol, for the sake of Andy, and Stephen's family.
Reply
#7
from nme

[Image: Stephen_Gately_PAphotos.jpg]

Boyzone's Stephen Gately's funeral is set to take place in Dublin on Saturday (October 17), it has been announced.

The body of the late singer, who died in Majorca in the early hours of Saturday (October 10), is set to be flown back to the Irish capital on Friday (16).

A private wake at his family home may take place before the funeral, reports BBC News.

An autopsy revealed that Gately died of natural causes. He had been on a night out in Majorca with his partner, Andrew Cowles, plus Bulgarian man Georgi Dochev.

Louis Walsh, who formed Boyzone, confirmed that he would be attending the funeral.

"It's like they [the other Boyzone members] have lost their very, very best friend, and me too," said the ‘X Factor’ judge.

Reply
#8
apparently the funeral was nice. i couldn't bring myself to watch the coverage of it.
the funeral was in dublin, but he has come back home to London
Reply
#9
I just have to post that I thought that Daily Mail article was disgraceful
Reply
#10
I've seen the media coverage concerning Jan Moir's article, but have only just read it online, spurred by your post.

I'd have to agree that this is a shoddy piece of "journalism", that says more about the author than the subject.

No more or less than I'd expect from the Daily HateMail...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Stephen Sanchez - "love love love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 448 10-05-2026, 07:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: